Advantages of 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380
- Industrial masking tape that provides strong holding power and exceptional high-temperature resistance
- Clean, one-piece removal at bake temperatures up to 325° F/162° C for 30 minutes
- Adhesive bonds instantly to many surfaces, holding in place without lifting or curling
- Resists slivering when exposed to high heat
- Heavy crepe paper backing resists bleed-through
3M designed 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 for industrial use where you desire the best possible paint line and drying conditions range from air dry to oven bake. This smooth, strong, mini-crepe paper masking tape holds fast, removes easily and will give you great performance for most paint masking applications.
Among 3M’s Greatest Crepe Tapes
This highly versatile tape has all the features that are desirable for a high performance masking tape, such as strong adhesion, tough backing, excellent heat resistance and easy removal. It remains in place around corners, contours, and irregular surfaces to provide sharp paint lines in paint applications. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 has been laboratory tested on painted steel panels and found to remove cleanly for up to 30 minutes at bake temperatures up to 325ºF/ 162ºC. The adhesive bonds instantly to paper, metal, wood, and painted surfaces with reliable holding power that resists lifting and curling. 3M™ Performance Masking Tape 2380 also features one-piece removal and is sliver resistant under normal operating conditions.
- Industrial paint masking for specialty vehicle, automotive, rail, marine and aerospace paint jobs
- Paint masking for high temperature paint processes
- Paint masking for custom, two-tone and multiple color applications