Benefits of 3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69
- Thermosetting, silicon adhesive provides an increased bond at high temperatures
- Glass cloth backing optimally resists resist shrinking and burning
- Used as a coil cover, anchor, banding, core, layer and crossover insulation
- Printable and provides high mechanical strength and excellent performance by withstanding high temperatures
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C)
- UL Listed, Mil-I-19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69 is a premium grade, edge tear resistant, electrical tape. This printable tape has a non corrosive adhesive and offers solvent resistant protection. It is used as a coil cover, an anchor, a banding, a core, a layer and a crossover insulator. The flame retardant tape is suitable for 600V rated, dry location application motors and transformers.
3M™ Glass Cloth Electrical Tape 69 features a pressure sensitive, high temperature, thermosetting, silicone adhesive that offers excellent bonding once adhered. This conformable tape has a glass cloth backing that resists rotting and shrinking while providing excellent stability. It withstands a temperature range of 32 to 392 °F (0 to 200 °C). UL Listed, Mil I 19166C, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.