Advantages of 3M™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive Clear
- Versatile adhesive ideal for construction sites
- Creates quick bonds for temporary and permanent needs
- Very fast-tacking adhesive bonds almost immediately and has a long bonding range
- Portable container provides a spray pattern with low soak-in and no overspray
- Bonds polystyrene without damaging the material or degrading the surface
3M™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive Clear is an extremely versatile, fast-tacking industrial grade spray adhesive with a unique wide-web spray pattern well suited for bonding a variety of construction materials. It requires a short dry time yet provides long open time to perfectly position your materials. It is an effective adhesive for waterproofing and protecting from moisture.
3M™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive Clear Ideal for Bonding Construction Materials
3M™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive Clear creates quick permanent bonds on many substrates, including polystyrene, drainboard, FRP panels, insulation, foams and fabrics and is useful for waterproofing and moisture control. Its high solids content gives you high coverage by helping by minimizing its soaking into the substrate and maximize its holding power.
Typically used in construction, specialty vehicle, RV, manufactured housing, and HVAC, this adhesive is packaged in pre-pressurized, portable cylinder for an easy to use, maintenance-free delivery system. Additional spray accessories, sold separately, are required.
Recommended Applications for 3M™ HoldFast 70 Cylinder Spray Adhesive Clear
- Ideal for bonding a variety of substrates, including polystyrene
- One- and two-surface bonding
- Membrane bonding to concrete
- Insulation attachment
- HVAC applications
- House wrap protective barriers
- OSB plywood
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, therefore, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Bonding Range (one Surface)
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)
|State-Wide Sales Restrictions with Possible Exemptions
CA, CT, DE, D.C., ME, MD, MA, NJ, NY, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT