Advantages of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator
- Electrically-heated pneumatic applicator at 250°F (121°C) with the squeeze of a trigger
- Designed exclusively for 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesives
- Easy to use and maintain with unique disposable nozzle, no tip cap, no grease, and no system purging
- Adhesive can stay in applicator at dispensing temperature for up to 16 hours
- UL rated
- Repair parts and accessories are available
3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator is a self-contained, hand held pneumatic applicator designed to dispense cartridges of 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Adhesives. These adhesives are applied warm and can bond a wide variety of substrates such as wood, fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) and many other plastics to themselves, to metal and to glass. The proprietary nozzle makes clean up a breeze.
Production Power of Dual Technologies in One Self-Contained System
With the hand-held 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator, you have the practical benefits of two technologies in your assembly operation. This single component system combines structural adhesive benefits and hot melt adhesive speed for wood, plastic and more. One-component and moisture curing eliminates metering, mixing and curing time and equipment, for efficient operation. The electrically-heated pneumatic applicator dispenses adhesive at 250°F (121°C) with the squeeze of a trigger. You can keep the adhesive at optimum temperature by using the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Preheater for easy swap out or can stay in the applicator at dispensing temperature for up to 16 hours cumulatively.
Repair parts and accessories are available for the 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ PUR Easy 250 Applicator. Please go to 3M.com/refurb to fill out a form to accompany any defective applicator to the 3M IATD Warranty Repair Center. Defective applicator must be returned to obtain refurbished one.
- Plastics assembly
- Window and glass applications
- Difficult to bond to vinyl and plasticized materials, including fabrics, trims and foams
- Wood or plastic decorative trim and moldings for furniture and cabinets
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.