Advantages of 3M™ Chemical Sorbent Mini-Boom
- For use on most aggressive (hazardous) and non-aggressive liquids
- Available in three lengths
- Ideal for placing around equipment
- Helps prevent leaks/spills from spreading to adjacent areas
- Scrim on the outside of mini-boom identifies the use while containing particulate sorbent material
3M™ Chemical Sorbent Mini-Booms are typically used to encircle spills and to contain leaks. A 3 inch diameter scrim on the outside of the boom identifies the application. This boom is 4 feet in length.
Ideal for placing around hazardous liquid spills to help prevent spreading. They work quickly, providing time to ensure proper cleanup while minimizing employee exposure. Each case contains 6 booms (3 inches diameter by 8 feet) which sorb 12 gallons/case.