Benefits of 3M™ Oil Sorbent Roll HP-100
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications
- Made with a scrim on one side, HP-100 may be wrung out and re-used many times over
- Designed to cover large areas
- Ideal for lining drawers, covering workbenches, or making areas from over sprays
- May be cut to cover small areas or may be laid on open waters, shorelines, or discharge streams
3M™ Oil Sorbent Roll HP-100 is a high capacity petroleum sorbent that has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Rolls of sorbent material are used to cover and sorb large spills or in areas where spills may occur.
This product is designed to cover large surfaces and can be easily placed in tight areas. It is ideal for cleaning-up small spills and wiping down contaminated areas. You can cut this roll to the desired length, making it one of the most economical ways to purchase sorbent. The HP-100 roll sorbs 73 gallons per roll and is 38 inches by 144 feet long.