Advantages of 3M™ Petroleum Sorbent Pad HP-156
- For use in oil only sorbent applications
- Scrim on one side increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Pads are conveniently sized and may be re-used
- May be used on a work surface in anticipation of a spill
- Ideal for use under docks, in shallow water, rocky shorelines, marshes, and beaches
3M™ Petroleum Sorbent Pad HP-156 is a high capacity petroleum sorbent that has a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. These conveniently sized 3M™ Petroleum Sorbent Pad HP-156 pads allow the user to quickly spread sorbent over and in the path of a spill.
This high capacity, low profile sorbent pad picks up petroleum based fluids and will not absorb water. It is best for routine use, cleaning up small spills and wiping contaminated areas. These pads can also be used on a work surface in anticipation of a spill or as a wipe. There are 100 pads (19 in x 17 in) per bale (37.5 gallons/bale).
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.