Advantages of 3M™ Chemical Sorbent Roll C-RL15150DD
- For use on most aggressive (hazardous) and non-aggressive liquids
- Scrim on one side increases strength and helps eliminate linting
- Rolls may be cut to cover small areas or large surfaces
- Uniform resin coating throughout the web delivers high performance over the life of the pad
- Can also be used with a swing machine for spray buffing and cleaning
3M™ Chemical Sorbent Roll C-RL15150DD can be easily cut to cover small areas or fit tight corners. Rolls of sorbent material are used for large spill management or in areas where spills may occur. May be used to cover bench tops in prep for a spill or as a work surface.
High capacity sorbents have a scrim on one side to increase strength and help eliminate linting. Rolls of sorbent material are used to cover and sorb large spills or in areas where spills may occur. They can be cut to the desired length and are the most economical way to purchase sorbent. Each roll is 15.25 inches by 150 feet. (31 gallons/roll).