Advantages of 3M™ Inline Sander 28339
- Straight shaft sander for generating or restoring straight line finishes
- Easy to control and simplifies finish matching
- 1 hp motor easily handles most finishing applications
- Fully machined steel motor housing provides strength and durability
- Wrench flats and over hose interface allow easier maintenance and compatibility
- Optimized portfolio of tools, abrasives and accessories maximizes productivity
- Heavy duty gear box requires less periodic maintenance (lubrication)
The 3M™ Inline Sander 28339 generates straight-line finishing on stainless steel and other metals. 3M has added numerous upgrades to enhance the strength and durability of this tool, while maintenance and compatibility improvements make our tool easy to use and maintain.
Versatile and Easy to Operate
The 3M™ Inline Sander 28339 is a straight shaft sander that is for generating or restoring straight line metal finishes. Available in 3500 rpm – this 1.0 horsepower sander is designed for use with various 3M™, Scotch-Brite™ and Trizact™ flap brushes and belts. These combine to generate directional finishes and prepare stainless steel and other metals for final finishing, finish to spec, or grind and blend of welds. Replacement parts are very easy to find and order.
In addition, the 3M™ Inline Sander 28339 features numerous upgrades that can improve the tool’s useful lifespan. A fully machined steel motor housing adds strength and durability in rough applications, while wrench flats and an over hose interface allow for easier maintenance and compatibility with accessories. These features work together to make this a tool that you can rely on every day.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.