Benefits of 3M™ Central Vacuum Orbital Sander
- Ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding
- Compact, lightweight with a grip-from- the-top design for less fatigue
- Precision-balanced and designed for smooth operation
- Pneumatic power provides hours of continuous use, far exceeding standard electric sanders (air hose and air compressor sold separately)
- Three models – non vacuum, central vacuum-ready and self-generated vacuum
3M™ Orbital Sanders – Original Series are designed to maximize finishing performance on flat surfaces. Its 3 x 4- inch work face easily gets into corners and angles to deliver an exceptionally smooth, flat, professional surface on metal, wood, composites and advanced materials.
3M™ Central Vacuum Orbital Sander Designed to Deliver Outstanding Finish
These 3 x 4-inch 3M™ Orbital Sanders – Original Series feature a .24 (179) horsepower motor with a 1/8 inch (3.0 mm) diameter circular sanding action ideal for flat surface finishing and sealer sanding. These pneumatic — air-powered — sanders run on power generated by an air compressor for hours of continuous use.
Make fast work of sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials. This sander delivers a scratch-, gouge- and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
Lightweight, compact, ergonomically designed for operator comfort, it’s robust enough to use hour after hour in an industrial environment.
Breathe Easy and Maximize Performance, Productivity
The 3M™ Clean Sanding System™ helps you control this fugitive dust and thus:
- Attain a better finish when the abrasive is kept clean
- Reduce cleanup costs
- Extend abrasive material life
- Reduce buffing and rework
- Maximize your profits
- Breathe cleaner air
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.