Benefits of the 3M™ Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander
- Precision-balanced steel workings run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M™ Abrasives
The 3M™ Non-Vacuum Random Orbital Sander is air-powered and deliver professional performance and a swirl-free finish in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. 3M designs these high-quality tools to optimize the performance of their abrasives.
The comfortable rubber grip features proprietary 3M™ Gripping Material, curved-throttle alloy steel lever, and built-in wrist support to provide comfortable control. The recessed lever platform eliminates pinch and pressure points on the operator’s palm. The speed control dial is conveniently located on the side and controlled with the thumb. 3M also lightened the load with a composite cover that extends to the base to absorb and reduce vibration. An innovative internal muffler helps reduce noise and won’t break off.
3M™ Stikit™ Disc Pad Included
3M™ also includes the 3M™ Stikit™ Disc Pad with these sanders. These pads reduce vibration, provide excellent disc adhesion, and bring out optimal performance of these tools. These versatile sanders also work great with 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pads, enabling operators to use the line Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Discs as well.
|Unit of Measure
|Airflow Rate SCFM LPM
|Tool Diameter Inch (mm)
|Weight Pound (kg)
|Motor hp (W)