Advantages of 3M™ Green Corps™ Hookit™ Sheet
- Ideal for shaping filler and stripping paint to metal
- Ceramic aluminum oxide blend abrasive offers excellent cut rate and life
- Built on D or E weight paper backing, making them extremely durable
- Open coat construction provides a more aggressive cut and minimizes dust clogging
- Hookit™ hook and loop attachment makes changing sheets fast and easy
- Several versions feature 18-hole pattern for improved dust evacuation
3M™ Green Corps™ Hookit™ Sheet 255U combines features for smooth sanding on tough surfaces. Grade 36 to 100 ceramic and aluminum oxide blend abrasive is resin bonded to durable D or E weight paper backing, with open coat construction that reduces loading even on fresh filler. Sheets are ideal for shaping plastic filler and putty, paint removal and scratch refinement on bare metal.
A Tough Sanding Sheet for Tough Surfaces
Built to hold up during the most demanding auto body sanding jobs, 3M™ Green Corps™ Hookit™ Abrasive Sheet 255U features a sharp, tough blended grain and durable D and E weight paper, resin bonded for heat resistance during sanding of flat or difficult surfaces. The Hookit™ attachment system lets operators quickly change out sheets during multi-step sanding processes.
|Unit of Measure