Advantages of 3M™ High Temperature Paint Masking Film 7300
- PAINT LIKE A PRO: Ideal for masking and protecting surfaces during repair and two-tone painting, even in hot paint booth cycles
- HANDLE THE HEAT: Lab-proven to resist temperatures as high as 310 °F (155 °C) for 1 hour
- CLEAN FINISH: This sturdy polypropylene film stays in one piece without leaving tiny fibers that disrupt your finish —unlike masking paper
- PREVENTS BLEED-THROUGH: The surface is carefully engineered to inhibit bleed-through of harsh solvents, enamels, lacquers, and paints
- ADAPTABLE COVERAGE: This masking film offers superior coverage, draping, and scratch-resistance across contoured surfaces
- ADHESIVE-FREE: A simple, adhesive-free composition works well with 3M masking tapes and other masking processes
3M™ High Temperature Paint Masking Film 7300 is designed to protect in paint applications involving temps above 310°F or where bleed-through of solvents and paints may occur. This film is designed for soft flexing, provide good drape and conformability. It is excellent for two-tone, blackout and repair painting to match OEM finishes. An apron-taper best helps to dispense the film.
Higher Efficiency in Paint Masking
3M™ High Temperature Paint Masking Film 7300 is a high performance, high temperature masking film that is superior to standard masking paper in its conformability, as well as its prevention bleed-through and fiber contamination. It is often used in power wash processes. It is designed to resist temperatures as high as 310°F/155°C for 1 hour, making it suitable for effective paint masking during paint booth cycles. Its soft flexing design makes it easy for wrapping contoured and curved surfaces, with good draping qualities for sufficient coverage. It is soft enough to resist scratching of clear coat and other protective layers. Its surface is engineered to resist bleed-through of solvents, enamels, lacquers and paint.
- Automotive paint repair
- Two-tone paint masking for automobiles, trucks, buses and boats
- Automotive fascia paint masking
|Unit of Measure