Advantages of Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad
- Superior alternative to steel wool, wire brushes, sandpaper, and other nonwoven products for cleaning or finishing tasks
- Suitable for use on wood, paints, metal, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, glass, rubber or composites
- Reusable pad resists tearing, splintering, loading and will never rust, providing a long, useful life
- Can be folded, stacked, or rolled for effective cleaning or conditioning on flat, irregular, or contoured surfaces
- Non-woven web is load resistant
Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad combines ultra flexibility with effective cutting action and precise hand control to accomplish tough cleaning jobs or produce fine finishing results.
The performance of Scotch-Brite™ Durable Flex Hand Pad is comparable to steel wool, but these Scotch-Brite™ pads won’t shred during use, rust after use, or create fine metal splinters. The non-woven, open-web material resists loading and can be used dry, with water or some solvents, and rinsed clean for reuse. This multipurpose pad can be used by hand for precise control.
Breakthrough fiber coating technology allows Scotch-Brite™ abrasive products to cut faster and produce a more consistent scratch than competitive non-woven abrasive products, reducing the time and effort it takes to finish parts. Combining abrasives with the fibers creates an abrasive system that delivers consistent results for the life of the product. The Scotch-Brite™ industrial abrasive products’ non-woven web keeps the abrasive minerals cutting at high performance by limiting clogging of the fibers.