Advantages of Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 351
- Ideal strength for heavy-weight packages and overseas/export packing and shipping
- Built tough to resist score line breaking and center seam splitting
- High performance tape resists nicks, abrasions, moisture and scuffing
- Sticks instantly and resists tearing for added security
- Easy unwind makes tape convenient to use
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 351 securely seals a wide variety of box and carton materials, including corrugated fiberboard. Knowing that cartons take a lot of rugged treatment in transit, 3M developed a moisture-resistant polyester backing that resists high temperatures, chemicals, scuffing and abrasion to hold securely throughout the entire shipping process.
This tape is recommended for heavy box sealing (weighing up to 100 lbs.) and other demanding packaging applications.
A Tough Tape that is also Environmentally Friendly
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 351 features a biaxially oriented polyester backing with pressure-sensitive synthetic rubber hot melt adhesive. It features high edge tear and split resistance and complies with environmental considerations of ASTM D1974-92.
|Unit of Measure|
|Adhesion To Steel Oz/in (n/100mm)|
|Tensile Strength Lb/in (n/100mm)|