Advantages of 3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+
- Industrial masking tape used for paint masking applications in specialty vehicle, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets
- Proprietary, solvent-free adhesive formula removes cleanly in one piece with no adhesive residue
- Withstands surface temperatures up to 225°F/107°C for 30 minutes
- Resists paint bleed-through to help create good paint lines
- Sticks with confidence on rubber moldings, plastic, glass, wood, concrete, metal and painted surfaces
- Yellow backing improves visibility and accuracy during paint masking
- Remains in place around corners, over contours and irregular surfaces
3M™ designed Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+ to deliver good paint lines where surface temperatures can reach up to 225°F/107°C. This yellow crepe paper tape is ideal for paint masking applications in specialty vehicle, aerospace, automotive and industrial markets where strong holding performance is required.
Ideal for Industrial Painting
Using proprietary solvent-free adhesive, the tape sticks instantly to most surfaces, including metal, rubber, glass and plastic, as well as EPDM-type rubber moldings while removing cleanly in one piece. The high-strength crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces, resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems, improves visibility during the paint masking process, and helps you achieve good paint lines.
3M™ Performance Yellow Masking Tape 301+ is an ideal tape for industrial painting, including two-tone color applications on trucks, buses, trailers, trains, fire trucks, ambulances and airplanes. It is easy to tear, which aids in handling, yet strong enough to resist slivering, providing “user friendly,” one piece removal. The tape is conformable for easy masking around corners, over contours and irregular surfaces.
- Industrial paint masking
- MRO applications
- Woodworking and concrete
- Color coding