Benefits of 3M™ Double Coated Tape Extended Liner 476XL
- Ideal for secure closure of shipping boxes, tubes and envelopes
- Dry edge and finger lift edge liners for added user convenience
- Tack free tape roll edges for ease of use and reduced equipment maintenance
- Easy liner starting and removal helps keep jobs running smoothly
- FDA acceptable for indirect food contact applications
- A variety of adhesives and liner materials available to meet application requirements
3M™ Double Coated Tapes Extended Liner are general purpose tapes with a pressure sensitive adhesive mounted on a removable extended paper liner for easy liner starting and removal. They are ideal for a variety of closure applications, point-of-purchase displays and indirect food contact applications.
These Tapes are constructed with either a polypropylene film or tissue carrier and densified kraft white paper liner that extends beyond the width of the rubber adhesive to provide easy liner starting and removal. The products provide a dry edge or finger lift edge on each side of the tape for easy liner removal.
- Closure of overnight or express boxes, tubes and envelopes
- Point-of-purchase displays
- Automated tape application equipment
- Mounting promotional items
- Core starting
- Heavy duty sealing
- FDA indirect food contact applications