Advantages of 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20319
- These products are used to optimally support Coated Abrasive and Surface Conditioning products.
- Clean Sanding Hookit™ Pad, Filter Bag Adapter, and Clean Sanding Filter Bag included.
- Precision-balanced steel workings run smoothly with less vibration, ideal for high production industrial environments
- Improved durability, ergonomics and noise level maximize comfort and control for prolonged use
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pad Included for Optimal Performance
3M™ SGV sanders perform best when paired with 3M™ disc pads and abrasives. Designed specifically to optimize the performance of these tools, the disc pads maximizes dust extraction and minimizes vibration for smooth operation. The 3M proprietary hole pattern reduces swarf in the middle of the pad and increases disc performance and life. Offering convenience and versatility, the 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20319 system enables easy disc changeouts and allows operators to use Scotch-Brite™ Surface Conditioning Discs in addition to coated abrasive Hookit discs (both sold separately).
Why Choose a 3M™ Random Orbital Sander?
Our family of random orbital sanders, including the 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20319, optimize sanding and surface preparation on wood, metal, fiberglass and composite materials, and many other substrates. Also known as dual action (D/A) palm sanders, this 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20319 rotates the abrasive disc and disc pad in two simultaneous overlapping oval patterns so no single abrasive particle follows the same path twice, producing a random scratch and swirl-free finish ready for paint or varnish.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure
|Airflow Rate SCFM LPM
|Motor hp (W)
|Orbit Diameter Metric
|Tool Diameter Inch (mm)
|Weight Pound (kg)