Advantages of 3M™ Dirt Trap Protection Material
- Specially engineered surface protection material protects collision repair shop walls and floors
- Nonwoven construction traps airborne contaminants, helping to control dust and overspray
- Adhesive backing keeps material in place and removes cleanly for a variety of substrates
- Applies quickly and removes easily
- White color creates better visibility for technicians and brighter environment for customers
- Available in gray color for floor applications – contains 25% less adhesive for easier removal
3M™ Dirt Trap Protection Material is a specially engineered covering material that protects and brightens paint booth walls and floors. Nonwoven construction traps dust and overspray. Its bright white color also creates better visibility for technicians and a more pleasant shop appearance for collision repair customers. Low tack adhesive backing keeps it secure, smooth and wrinkle free.
Engineered for a Cleaner Shop
Developed to trap dust, dirt and paint overspray, 3M™ Dirt Trap Nonwoven Protection Material reduces labor and costs related to continuous removal of paint and dirt from high traffic areas in your collision repair shop. Unlike common floor protection paper or wall protection sheets, it features a nonwoven construction specially engineered to trap dust, dirt, paint particles and other airborne contaminants. This helps to control dust in the air and prevent overspray from settling on walls or floors. The material applies quickly and easily. A low tack adhesive backing keeps it in place even in high traffic areas. You can also use it to help protect other areas and equipment in the shop such as table tops, paint scales, paint mixing rooms, prep bay areas and more.