Advantages of 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30H
- Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood and canvas to themselves and to each other
- Post-formable, heat resistant and non-flammable in the wet state
- Low mist formula reduces waste and improves coverage over standard sprays
- Creates a very high strength, heat resistant bond
- Adhesive can be applied by spray, brush or rolled to help improve efficiency in application
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30H is a water-dispersed, high-strength adhesive that provides high coverage and immediate bond strength. It features a long bonding range and good heat resistance. The low mist formula helps reduce waste, providing an economical solution that maximizes coverage when sprayed.
Low Mist Adhesion
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30H is a low mist, one-part, water-dispersed contact adhesive. With a four-hour bonding range, it creates a very high strength bond capable of resisting high temperatures. The low mist formulation provides an economical, high coverage spray that maximizes the adhesive. This adhesive is post-formable, heat resistant and non-flammable in its wet state, which may help reduce risk of fire and assist with compliance for insurance regulations. It is ideal for decorative laminate applications where non-flammability and low VOCs are critical. 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30H is ideal for bonding, adhering, gluing, joining and attaching a variety of substrates. This product is not recommended for drywall laminating or for bonding metal surfaces.
- Most formed plastics
- Plastic laminate
- Wood veneer
|Unit of Measure
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)