- 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating lasts longer* than traditional anti-fog coatings, helping to increase eyewear performance in wet and steamy environments
- *Based on 3M internal testing per EN168 test method when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings.
- Indirect venting allows air to circulate and helps reduce fogging
- D3 (droplet and splash) and D4 (dust) rated
- Scotchgard™ Anti-fog coating for fog and abrasion resistance
- Polycarbonate lens absorbs 99.9% UVA & UVB and meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1- 2015 Standard as an Impact Rated spectacle
Benefits of 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series
This series is a larger-profile goggle design that features models with 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, or Traditional Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch coating. All models come with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fiber cloth strap, or neoprene strap, are available within the 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series.
With models featuring 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog Coating, the 3M™ GoggleGear™ 6000 Series is a large profile goggle design that provides better fog and abrasion resistance when compared to traditional anti-fog coatings. All models are designed with indirect venting to help reduce fogging. Both adjustable nylon fiber cloth straps and neoprene straps are available to suit your comfort and style.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has excelled as a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.