Advantages of Accuspray™ Atomizing Head Refill Pack for 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0, 26618
- Designed specifically for use with PPS™ Series 2.0 – next generation, highest performing disposable spray cup system
- Atomizing heads are available in 2.0 mm (red), 1.8 mm (clear), 1.4 mm (orange), 1.3 mm (green) and 1.2 mm (blue) for spraying of primer, sealer, base and clear coat
- All atomizing heads are interchangeable for use with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun
- Size is presented clearly on each atomizing head for fast, accurate selection
- Fast, simple head replacement affords the performance of a brand new spray gun on demand
- See-through design makes it easy to see when the heads are clean
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads for 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 are designed specifically for use with the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE and PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup systems. A selection of replaceable heads makes for the incredibly fast, efficient application of low-, medium- and high-viscosity materials from one gun. Technicians simply remove and replace the head for the performance of a new spray gun on demand.
Replaceable Atomizing Heads for the 3M™ Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System with PPS™ Series 2.0
3M™ Accuspray™ Atomizing Heads for 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 deliver the ideal atomization to a wide range of fluids and coatings applied with Accuspray™ ONE Spray Guns. Atomizing heads are available in five sizes: 2.0 mm (red), 1.8 mm (clear), 1.4 mm (orange), 1.3 mm (green) and 1.2 mm (blue). For sealers, basecoats and topcoats, 3M recommends 1.3 mm or 1.4 mm atomizing heads. Choose the 1.8 mm size for higher-viscosity materials such as primer, and the 2.0 mm size for heavy-duty applications using fluids like gel coats, adhesives, undercoats or industrial coatings. Always refer to your paint company’s recommendations. Fast, easy controls for fan diameter, fluid and air pressure on the Accuspray™ ONE gun allow for quick adjustment across jobs from spot repairs to full panel coverage requiring up to 12” vertical or horizontal spray patterns.
Along with the distinctive color, the fluid tip size is presented clearly on each atomizing head for fast, accurate selection. Atomizing heads are see-through to make it easy for technicians to determine that the head is properly cleaned.
All atomizing heads work with the 3M™ PPS™ Series 2.0 Spray Cup System – a system of reusable paint cups and disposable lids and liners, so you can be done with cleaning paint cups forever. ONE gun – ONE system for a complete range of applications.