Advantages of 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF
- Two-part activated water based contact adhesive
- Immediate bonding and handling strength without force drying
- Offers high heat resistance, high strength
- High solids content for a cost-effective bonding solution
- Certified to GREENGUARD™ Product Emission Standard For Children and Schools for low emitting interior building material
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF is a water dispersed, high solid, activated adhesive that gives you immediate handling strength without drying for most applications. The low odor adhesive effectively bonds most flexible and rigid foams, plastic, laminate, wood, plywood and more to meet a wide range of requirements.
Your Adhesive Solution
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF provides a one-product solution for many bonding needs. It provides immediate bonding and handling strength without heat or other forced drying equipment. 3M formulated this strong, low odor adhesive to bond most flexible and rigid foams, plastic laminate, wood, plywood, particle board, fabrics, fiber, aluminum, galvanized steel and many plastics. It is post-formable and heat resistant for strong permanent bond. 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 2000NF is co-sprayed with a plural component using external mix spray systems. This versatile adhesive is available in blue, light orange or neutral color.
- Attaching carpet
- Bonding wood veneer to particle board
- Bonding rigid and flexible foam
|Unit of Measure
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)
|Viscosity Range (cps) At Room Temperature