Advantages of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel, 86929, 60, T41
- 3M™ Cubitron™ II cut-off wheels with precision-shaped grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra long life
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- MUST BE USED WITH A WHEEL GUARD THAT FITS THE SIZE OF THE CUT-OFF WHEEL
3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting wheel for use on almost all materials, including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys. This cut-off wheel surpasses 3M™ High Performance wheels in both cut and life to deliver significant gains in productivity.
Unlike coated abrasive discs, which shape or sand objects using the disc surface, 3M™ Cubitron™ II cut-off wheels provide perpendicular cuts, using the outer edge of the wheel. Abrasive cut-off wheels are typically used for cutting through metal, for example autobody or marine sheet metal, stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps, and rusted fasteners. Cut-off wheels are attached to a cut-off wheel tool (sold separately) and must always be used with a wheel guard for safety.
3M Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) out-cuts and out-lasts conventional ceramic industrial abrasives and requires less grinding force to achieve superior performance. The result is that operators can grind faster and complete more parts per disc with less muscle-work and fatigue.
PSG also wears evenly, and because the abrasive itself stays cooler and sharper, 3M™ Cubitron™ II products last significantly longer than their conventional ceramic counterparts, ensuring extended high performance in production applications.
|Unit of Measure|
|Center Hole Diameter|