Advantages of 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30NF
- FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY: This product is designed exclusively for industrial applications
- ADHERES A VARIETY OF SUBSTRATES: Bonds most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood, and canvas
- TOUGH, RESILIENT BONDS: Creates a high-strength, high-temperature-resistant bond
- LONG BONDING RANGE: Delivers up to a four-hour bonding range
- A VARIETY OF APPLICATION METHODS: Can be applied by either spray, brush, or roller
- NON-FLAMMABLE: Non-flammable in its wet state
3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30NF is a low-odor, water-based, adhesive designed to have high strength, high coverage, long bonding range and good heat resistance. This classic adhesive has proven to bond combinations of most foamed plastics, plastic laminate, wood, plywood, wood veneer and canvas.
3M designed 3M™ Fastbond™ Contact Adhesive 30NF to create a very strong bond resistant to high heat with a bonding range of up to four hours. It is Ideal for decorative laminate applications where non-flammability and low VOCs are critical. Post-formable and heat resistant, it is non-flammable in the wet state, which makes in an optimal solution in settings where fire protection is of utmost concern.
- Most formed plastics
- Plastic laminate
- Wood veneer
|Unit of Measure
|Solids Weight Percent (approximate)
|Viscosity Range (cps) At Room Temperature