Advantages of 3M Scotch® High Tack Box Sealing Tape 311+
- High performance industrial packaging tape designed for medium and heavy-duty applications
- Extreme performance in palletizing applications
- Adheres to highly recycled corrugated boxes, liner paper and fiberboard
- Great for demanding and everyday packaging applications – box sealing, splicing, tabbing and bag closures
- Excellent performance over broad temperature ranges
- Quick and easy application by hand, manual dispensers or 3M-Matic™ Case Sealers
- Available in 48mm and 72mm widths
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is a high performance industrial packaging tape for box sealing, splicing, tabbing and other demanding packaging applications. It boasts excellent performance in damp and cold shipping and storage environments, even in below freezing temperatures.
Extra Performance in Cold Temperatures
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is easy to handle and maintains its performance and appearance for a tight seal in even the coldest and dampest of environments. You can apply it at freezer and refrigeration temperatures of 20°F to 50°F (-6.6°C to 10°C). This high performance industrial packaging tape is ideal for box sealing, splicing and other demanding packaging applications. Its powerful seal allows it to adhere to highly recycled corrugated fiberboard boxes. Quickly and easily apply Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ by hand, using a manual dispenser or a 3M-Matic™ Case Sealer.
- Food and beverage
Maintains High Performance for Safe Delivery
Scotch® Box Sealing Tape 311+ is engineered to provide excellent adhesion and durability necessary for boxes that are commonly exposed to shipping hazards and cold temperatures. The backing easily conforms around edges and on rough surfaces to provide a lasting hold. With its quick adhesion and durable backing, this sealing tape is built with the features necessary to maintain high performance in tough environments.