Advantages of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
- 3M Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel also slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel Cuts Fast and Cool
3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel performs at a level that surpasses competitive wheels in both cut and life to deliver significant gains in productivity. Experience the power of 3M Precision-Shaped Grain to provide a cool, extra-sharp, quick cut long after other wheels are consumed. Whether mild steel, stainless steel, or aerospace alloys, the power and clarity of our grinding wheel will prevail.
Ideal for Robotic Weld Grinding
In medium and high-pressure applications like robotic weld grinding, it’s important to choose a high-performance abrasive that cuts fast and lasts long. The self-fracturing mineral in our grinding wheel will keep your robot grinding welds long after other abrasives call it quits, reducing downtime and maximizing efficiency. In pressure-assisted or robotic applications, the grinding wheel reduces changeouts and downtime so that you can stay on schedule.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has excelled as a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. With our vast network of vendors, we supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers. Reach out to JAM Industrial Supply for all of your 3M product needs.
|Per Master Case|
|Unit of Measure|