Advantages of 3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel
- Features 3M Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel. Utilize our wheels for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. This grinding wheel also works well on almost all materials. Additionally, it is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel Cuts Fast and Cool
Our grinding wheel is made to perform at a level that surpasses competitive wheels in both cut and life. As a result, we deliver significant gains in productivity. Experience the power of 3M Precision-Shaped Grain to provide a cool, extra-sharp, quick cut long after other wheels are consumed.
Ideal for Robotic Weld Grinding
In medium and high-pressure applications like robotic weld grinding, choose a high-performance abrasive that cuts fast and lasts long. The self-fracturing mineral in 3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel will keep your robot grinding welds long after other abrasives call it quits. Specifically, this reduces downtime and maximizes efficiency for your project.
About JAM Industrial Supply of Ohio
Locally owned and operated in Canton, Ohio, JAM Industrial Supply, LLC has been a 3M Strategic Distributor and industrial supplier for over 20 years. We have a vast network of vendors. This means we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information, delivery, and prices to our customers.
|Unit of Measure|
|Per Master Case|