Advantages of 3M™ Finesse-it™ Foam Buffing Pad
- Provides soft, smooth surface for applying 3M™ Finesse-it™ polishes
- Pads combine with buffers, random orbital tools, and variable speed polishers to produce desired final finish
- Repairs coatings without repainting
- 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system holds pad securely and provides quick pad change-out
- Available in Flat and Waffle face
3M™ Finesse-it™ Foam Buffing Pads are designed for use with 3M’s specially developed 3M™ Finesse-it™ polishes to achieve satin, semi-gloss or high gloss finishes on automotive, marine, aerospace and wood coatings.
3M™ Finesse-it™ Foam Buffing Pads are ideal for final and extra fine finishing steps for automotive OEM clear coats and removing sand scratches or swirl marks from previous finishing steps. The foam buffing pads can also be used in the 3M™ Finesse-it™ Paint Repair System for AOEM paint and clear coats. These pads are manufactured with the 3M™ Hookit™ attachment system for quick pad mounting and removal and to hold them securely in place during use. 3M™ Finesse-it™ Foam Buffing pads quickly and firmly attach to a hook-and-loop backup disc pad (sold separately) on rotary or random orbital tools, can be removed cleanly and easily, and can be re-used again and again for the life of the pad. Finish results are dependent on specific polish used, coating type, and the tool used.
|Unit of Measure|
|Function Attachment Style|