- Metal bond secures diamond particles for long-lasting performance
- Premium low-stretch backing supports various grinding applications
- Works well on a variety of materials: stone, glass, ceramic, metal carbide and composites
- Open dot pattern allows swarf and debris to escape, helping to prevent loading
- Available in three dot patterns, so operators can choose the right abrasive for their unique project needs
3M™ Flexible Diamond Type C Belt 6450J features micron-graded diamond mineral. A metal bond securely anchors diamond particles to a premium backing in an open dot pattern. This provides durability and long life. In addition, the open dot pattern produces aggressive cutting action while reducing loading.
Built Tough, Finishes Fine
We adhere diamond mineral on our 3M™ Flexible Diamond Type C Belt 6450J with a metal bond. Compared to resin or vitrified bonds, metal bonds tend to be the most tough.
The open dot pattern of our diamond mineral, produces aggressive cutting action, and reduces loading. Designed for use on a variety of hard-to-grind materials.
3M™ Flexible Diamond Belts achieve better finishes without sacrificing cut rates on hard to grind roll materials.
This belt is ideal for roll grinding and other wet grinding and finishing applications where the abrasive is supported by a contact wheel or platen — especially for use on rolls harder than 55-60 Rockwell C such as chilled iron, forged steel, thermal sprays or ceramics.
Suitable for slack of belt operations, such as glass seaming and hot roll finishing.
Especially designed for use on rolls harder than 55-60 Rockwell C such as chilled iron, forged steel, thermal sprays or ceramics.