Advantages of Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Disc
- GREAT FOR LOW-TO-MEDIUM PRESSURE: Built for consistency in blending, cleaning, deburring, finishing, grinding, polishing, radiusing, refining, and surface preparation, depending on the chosen grade
- CONFORMABLE NONWOVEN WEB: Springy nonwoven fibers resist loading, conform to irregular or contoured surfaces, and minimize undercutting and gouging
- WORKS ON A RANGE OF METALS: This multipurpose option is great for use on aluminum, mild steel, nickel alloy, stainless steel, and titanium
- QUICK AND EASY ATTACHMENT: Convenient 3M™ Roloc™ Attachment System allows for fast disc changes
- CHOOSE YOUR MINERAL: Discs are available either powered by super-sharp silicon carbide (SiC) that excels in low-pressure and fine finishing applications or made from harder and more durable aluminum oxide (A/O)
- AVAILABLE IN A RANGE OF GRADES: Choose from Super Fine (SFN), Very Fine (VFN), Medium (MED), and Coarse (CRS) to fit your application needs
Scotch-Brite™ Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Discs combine durable, non-woven disc with the efficiency of the 3M™ Roloc™ quick-change attachment system for an effective disc that cleans, finishes, blends, and deburrs. The non-woven fiber construction conforms well to help preserve irregular or contoured surfaces and the Roloc™ backing supports the disc for aggressive cutting.
The open-web fiber runs cool and resists loading while the aluminum oxide abrasives provide a high cut-rate for consistent finishing. 3M™ Roloc™ attachment system offers quick and easy disc change-out, making the Roloc™ Surface Conditioning Disc ideal for a range of tasks including blending, deburring, and finishing.