Advantages of Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Disc
- Molded, abrasive filled bristles clean, finish, polish, and deburr
- Additional discs allow for a greater range of brush widths
- Proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain blend provides high degree of finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Cleans with minimal pressure
- Flexible bristles produce uniform finishes around protrusions, detail grooves, patterns, and other hard-to-reach areas
- Contains no wire filaments for improved safety
Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Discs can be used to refill or expand the width of the Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush (adapter sold separately). The molded, flexible bristles are filled with proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain to provide a high quality finish with minimal pressure. Use the brush to effectively clean, finish, polish and deburr irregular surfaces.
Replace Wire Brushes, Use Less Pressure
Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush Replacement Discs provide more surface contact than wire brushes. They also maintain abrasiveness throughout the life of the brush. Moreover, the Scotch-Brite™ Radial Bristle Brush provides a safer alternative to wire brushes by eliminating the risk of the brush ejecting flying wires. Under normal use, the flexible bristles remain safely in place and can achieve the desired finish using light pressure.
Bristle brush discs feature firm yet flexible bristles that produce uniform finishes around protrusions, detail grooves, patterns and other hard-to-reach areas. They conveniently remove paint, stains, adhesives, weld burns, rust, heavy oxides, and surface contaminants. The discs work well on aluminum, brass, bronze, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel, and other metals. Applications include general industrial, aerospace, automotive, metalworking and transportation as well as fine detailing requirements of electronics, jewelry and woodworking industries.
|Unit of Measure|