Advantages of 3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+
- Cost-effective solution for light- to medium-duty applications
- Proprietary, solvent-free adhesive formula removes cleanly in one piece with no adhesive residue
- Withstands surface temperatures up to 200°F/93°C for 30 minutes
- Sticks with confidence on wood, plastic, glass, metal and painted surfaces
- Light tan backing tears easily and resists slivering
- Low unwind force allows for rapid application and improved handling
3M designed 3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+ to be a go-to tape that holds strongly in settings where surface temperatures can reach up to 200°F/93°C. This light tan crepe paper tape has a low unwind and sticks to many surfaces, making it an ideal everyday-use tape.
Your Go-To Tape
Using a proprietary solvent-free adhesive, the tape sticks instantly to most surfaces, including metal, rubber, glass, wood and plastic while removing cleanly in one piece. The crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces and is an ideal, everyday-use tape that sticks confidently yet removes cleanly and conveniently.
3M™ General Use Masking Tape 201+ is easy to tear, which aids in handling, yet strong enough to resist slivering, providing “user friendly,” one piece removal.
- Temporary attachments